Release 1.3 of IBM Ported Tools for z/OS - OpenSSH was announced to be available in February 2015. This release is based on OpenSSH 6.4, reflecting a 5 year refresh. This session will review the new features in this major release as well as migration considerations for current users. The presenters will provide detailed information on how to:
- Install IBM Ported Tools OpenSSH 1.3
- Tune Ported Tools OpenSSH
- Review of Service Requirements
- Tune Language Environment
- Enable ICSF /dev/random support
- Exploit hardware accelerated (CPACF via ICSF) Ciphers and Macs
Note: IBM has announced a statement of direction that OpenSSH will be included as a base element in z/OS 2.2.